Thursday, March 12, 2015

HI INTERNET! ^_^


Yay! This is my first blog post EVER and I am already getting way too excited! Here's a short introduction for my blog and my YouTube channel so you can see my ever-so-pretty face! x)

 Despite this being my own personal blog I'll be covering plenty of different topics that interest me including HBTQ rights and activities here in Finland as well as general geekdom, such as conventions, sci-fi, anime and other things most people probably find kinda geeky in one way or another.

 But it's not all just geek stuff however! Seeing how this IS my personal blog afterall, I'm also going to make posts about anything I just happen to find interesting (such as restaurants, festivals, activities, etc).

Anyway! I hope you will find my blog entertaining and to some degree informative as well! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment